Question from Randy Hugen - Piper Jaffray
Al right, great. And then also, could you just walk us through the business impact that you've seen from the sub-prime fallout? Maybe talk a little bit about the shorter-term and longer-term implications for your business?
Stuart Clark responds:
Yes, I mean its, there is not a lot I can say on that. And clearly its been a turbulent market, in the credit market over the past months. The underlying level of our business it produced operational challenges. I hope that, as we see the credit coming back to more stable form. Its easier to do some things that it was over this period. But if you look at the underlying business, the need has not gone away for clients to be able to value securities, subprime actually and it formed a small component of the coverage within our product and also related services makeup only a very small part of our revenues.
So yes, with that in mind and what I can also say is it hasn't had any impact. I hadn't seen, we haven't seen any impact in the overall propensity of customers to be investing in new services and projects. So in a sense there has been -- you might see there's been a level of inconsistency there. There is everybody is focused on it, but actually things in our world, would be moving along much on a business as usual basis and on an as expected basis. So that's about all what I could really say about it.
http://seekingalpha.com/article/51505-interactive-data-corporation-q3-2007-earnings-call-transcript?source=feed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment